For this project, I was told to make a Hockney-esque "Joiner. I took these two pictures of my dog and broke them both into pieces and put them together, but not all from the same image and not placed in the right angle. It looks cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image in Text
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to create an album cover for an imaginary artist I would like to be a part of. If I were part of an artist, ...
-
For this project, I was told to make a stop motion video with music included. My brother is obsessed with cars and he also likes drifting. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment