For this project, I was told to take a portrait that I took and make it look like a painting through filters. I chose to take the portrait of my dog to filter; I put the cutout filter on my dog and I put the palette knife filter on the background. I thought it turned out very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image in Text
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to create an album cover for an imaginary artist I would like to be a part of. If I were part of an artist, ...
-
For this project, I was told to make a stop motion video with music included. My brother is obsessed with cars and he also likes drifting. ...


No comments:
Post a Comment