For this assignment, I was supposed to make a picture that used repetition in a creative way. I chose to make a picture with a computer within a computer within a computer within a computer within a computer and so on. This was a picture that takes a lot of space, but the picture is very cool.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image in Text
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to create an album cover for an imaginary artist I would like to be a part of. If I were part of an artist, ...
-
For this project, I was told to make a stop motion video with music included. My brother is obsessed with cars and he also likes drifting. ...


No comments:
Post a Comment