For this project, I was supposed to take an image of one of the Seven Wonders (any of the Seven Wonders) and put myself in it as if I were actually there. I decided to take a picture of myself and make it look like I was once sitting on the top of the Empire State Building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image in Text
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to create an album cover for an imaginary artist I would like to be a part of. If I were part of an artist, ...
-
For this project, I was told to make a portrait that mixes nature and a human in a surreal way. I chose to find a portrait of a person with...


No comments:
Post a Comment