For this assignment, I was told to create a portrait of fruits and vegetables. I chose to find a portrait of Messi and made all of his hair bananas, his skin kiwi skin, his eyes dragon fruit and orange, his lips raspberry, his nose zucchini, his ears mushroom, and his jacket blueberry and corn. This took a very long time, but the outcome is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image in Text
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to create an album cover for an imaginary artist I would like to be a part of. If I were part of an artist, ...
-
For this project, I was told to make a stop motion video with music included. My brother is obsessed with cars and he also likes drifting. ...


No comments:
Post a Comment