For this project, I was told to make a drawing on paper with a felt tip pen without coloring it in then scan it and color it on the computer. I chose to outline the 2014 Fifa World Cup Soccer Ball. I tried my best to outline it and color it in, which was basic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image in Text
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...
-
For this project, I was told to create an album cover for an imaginary artist I would like to be a part of. If I were part of an artist, ...
-
For this project, I was told to make a portrait that mixes nature and a human in a surreal way. I chose to find a portrait of a person with...



No comments:
Post a Comment