Thursday, May 30, 2019

Photowalk

For this project, I was supposed to walk around the school and take at least five pictures of interesting things using the strategies I had learned for the 30 Day Photo Challenge. I started by taking a picture of a bee using the rule of thirds. I then took a picture of a water fountain with moving water using the rule of thirds to give it "moving space". I then took a picture of a light using the worm's eye view because it would be cool to have the sun peaking out from on top of the light. I then took a picture of a tree doing the same thing I followed by taking a picture of a railing using the depth of field because the background is blurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image in Text

For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...