Thursday, May 23, 2019

Macro Setting Photo Shoot

For this project, I was told to simply take interesting pictures of tiny things using the macro setting on the camera. I chose to base the pictures on either movement or things that things do. The first one is a person doing a handstand which people do. I took this using a stikbot. The next one was a stikbot in the position of sitting on a bench or chair without one which is a joke of the "invisible bench". The third one is of a cat running which looks cool when it has the running space in the picture. The following one is of a cat sitting which is a strange position that looks cool for this. The last one is of a dime spinning which looks cool in a picture which gives it moving space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image in Text

For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...