Thursday, May 16, 2019

Color Focus On Greyscale Image

For this project, I was told to take an image, discard the color and make only a part of it colored to focus the image on it. I chose to use an image of Messi's celebration and make the parts of his jersey that describe him in color. Because these parts were all yellow, it matched each other very well. These parts of his jersey are his name which is known worldwide, his number which is famously his, and his armband which makes him the captain of F.C. Barcelona. I made these parts colored by having two versions of the image and discarding the color information of one of them. I then selected these parts of the colorful image and moved these colored pieces into the greyscale image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image in Text

For this project, I was told to make text with an image. I decided to put the American flag in the word "peace". I did this by si...